SpONSOR project is built upon a multiple and complementary expertise of Luxemburg, Swiss, Irish, and Italian partners:
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Public Research Centre, Luxembourg
- Coherent Streams (CoSt), SME, Switzerland
- Fondation Suisse pour les Téléthèses (FST), SME, Switzerland
- University of Geneva (UNIGE), Academic, Switzerland
- InTech (InT), SME, Luxembourg
- CNR – Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (CNR-ISTC), Public Research Centre, Italy
- I+ S.r.l. (I +), SME, Italy
- VBot (VBot), SME, Ireland
- Netwell Centre and Casala, Dundalk Institute of technology (Netwell), End-User, Ireland
This provides a mix of academic and technological partners (LIST (LU), UNIGE(CH), INT(LU), CNR-ISTC (IT), I+(IT)), business and end-user experts (CoSt(CH), VBot(IE), FST(CH), Netwell (IE)), thus leading to a cross-sectoral and cross-disciplinary consistency from both the methodological point of view and the requirements linked to the expected impact, towards a perennial business model and further dissemination of results.
SpONSOR is coordinated by LIST.